TwinsTalkStocks, 8 year old twins Ashay Jorel & Devin Kalel, discuss why they think Disney (DIS) will fly.
On Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, Disney had its annual shareholders meeting. We couldn’t attend because we – sigh – had to go to school.
Here are some highlights:
* Zootopia opens this weekend. It’s gonna be a “zoo” at the theaters this weekend. It will probably make $70 million at the box office on the opening weekend.
* Jungle Book opens April 15th – Tax Day, so get your taxes done early this year.
* Captain America, Civil War comes out May 6th.
* Alice Through The Looking Glass opens May 27th
* FInding Dory comes ou June 17th.
Disney Cruise Line is adding 2 ships, which will be completed in 2021 and 2023. Then it will have 6 ships in their fleet.
In April, construction will being on Star Wars Land at Disneyland and Disneyworld.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will come out on DVD April 1st and that’s no April Fool’s joke.
Oh yeah, a little movie (#Sarcasm) comes out December 16th called Rogue One: A Star Wars Story . . . You may have heard of it.
We think Disney will be a magical stock the rest of 2016.