Check us out at www.twinstalkstocks.com
Please subscribe at http://bit.ly/TwinsTalkStocks
Battlefield 1 http://amzn.to/2dRZ0sQ
Titanfall 2 <a href="http://amzn.to/2dS37VB" target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>http://amzn.to/2dS37VB
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare http://amzn.to/2eLBxLu
NBA 2K 17 http://amzn.to/2fda49Q
Madden NFL 17 http://amzn.to/2fdaeOt
FIFA 17 http://amzn.to/2fd8swM
NHL 17 http://amzn.to/2fda3CN
The best selling games of September were announced last week.
The top 4 are all sports-related.
In order, they are:
1. NBA 2K 17
2. Madden NFL 17
3. FIFA 17
4. NHL 17
What do they all have in common?
Besides all being sports-related?
They are all by Electronic Arts (EA)
We think we know what will be the popular games in November.
Titanfall 2 comes out tomorrow Friday October 28th.
When the 1st Titanfall came out 2 years ago, it had no competition in the marketplace.
This time there is serious competition.
The 3 popular AAA First Person Shooter (FPS) games are:
1. Battlefield 1
* By EA
* Came out Friday October 21st
2. Titanfall 2
* By EA
* Comes out Friday October 28th, tomorrow
3. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
* By Activision (ATVI)
* Comes out November 4th, next Friday
Why Titanfall 2 could be a bigger hit than Titanfall?
* Now there is a single player option.
* Before there was only a multi-player option.
* This version’s multi-player option is beefed up & you can customize it more.
* This version is now available on Playstation.
* The original was only available on Xbox & PC.
* Since Playstation 4 is the most popular console, this should give a big boost for sales.
* Once you buy Titanfall 2, you will get all the updates for free.
We recommend buying January 2017 calls for EA & Activision. These will be great stocking stuffers for the holidays.
Thank you for watching our video
Please “like” our video
Please subscribe to our channel
And be sure to check out our website
And be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram
TwinsTalkStocks on Facebook and Instagram