Nvidia (NVDA) had a perfect quarter.
* It beat earnings
* It raised guidance
* It increased their dividend
* It authorized a buyback
The earnings beat was easy to predict.
After all, it’s now beaten earnings the past 25 quarters.
Typically the stock increases 10% after reporting earnings.
Today it’s up 14% after-hours.
It had a record-setting quarter:
* Record revenue : $2B
* Record margins: 59%
* Record earnings: revenue went up 50%
The stock has gone up 250% the past 2 years before today’s earnings report.
People probably thought that it can’t keep going up.
Well, it probably can:
* It’s partnering with Tesla (TSLA) & Baidu (BIDU) for self-driving cars.
* Its chips are used for Electronic Arts (EA)’s Titanfall 2 and Activision (ATVI)’s Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and other video games
* It recently announced that it will power Microsoft’s (MSFT) Surface desktop computer.
* VR (virtual reality) could be a $100B industry by 2020.
We’ll keep growing higher the next several years.
We think Nvidia will keep going higher as well.
Thank you for watching our video
Please “like” our video.
Please subscribe to our channel, http://bit.ly/TwinsTalkStocks.
And be sure to check out our website
And be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram
TwinsTalkStocks on Facebook and Instagram.