Apple (AAPL) had its big event September 12th.
Apple’s stock has gone down 3 out of the 4 trading days since the September 12th event.
The iPhone 8 is available for pre-order and will be available Friday September 22nd.
The iPhoneX will be available for pre-order October 27th and will be available November 3rd.
iOS11 comes out September 19th.
The iPhone Upgrade program is awesome.
* You get a new iPhone ever year.
* It works with your carrier (ie. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint)
* Payments are as low as $34.50/month.
* It includes Apple Care +.
Big winners from the Apple event are:
1. Zagg (ZAGG) : The stock went up 20% this past week due to their 3rd party wireless charging station devices and their screen protectors.
2. Dolby Laboratories (DLB): Dolby Vision will be in the Apple 8 iPhones, iPhoneX and the Apple TV 4k
3. Universal Display (OLED)
Subscribe to TwinsTalkStocks: http://bit.ly/SDTTS
About TwinsTalkStocks: Join 9 year old twins, Devin Kalel and Ashay Jorel, as they talk about the stock market. Whether you want to save up for college, buy a new car, make a down payment on a house, save up for a vacation, or just make some extra money to pay some bills, Twins Talk Stocks can help you!